The Elite Centre of Excellence, is geared towards ALL players looking for that extra level of individual training to help them excel in their game.
The Elite Centre of Excellence program follows an E2E (End to End) individual player development model that focuses on all segments of the game. From the start of a dribbling sequence without pressure, 1v1 and 1v2 into closing off with striking on goal, throughout the duration of the training players will build technical, physical and psychological strengths by the intense and positive delivery approach of the training session.
- START DATE: Friday, May 4th 2018
- END DATE: Friday, September 14th 2018
- LOCATION: Andrew McAndless Park (Corner of Bovaird and Mississauga Road)
All training will be provided by qualified B license coaches within small group settings and players will average between 5 to 7 thousand touches on the ball every session, by always being engaged in the session.
PROGRAM DURATION AND SETUP:
- 16 Weeks
- 70 minute sessions
- Individual dribbling learning and applying different moves and tricks at various levels of speed
- Agility and speed with the ball
- Passing and receiving sequences
- Striking and finishing