The Elite Select Talent Pathway is a new layer to the Elite pyramid of player development geared towards players currently performing at a higher than average rate and meeting the IMGRT standard.
- Identity… Each player identifies himself/herself with the Elite high performance athlete profile
- Motivation… Each player is committed and self motivated with an above average work ethic
- Goals… Player and parents have a goal at advancing into a career in soccer and/or through soccer
- Relentless… Unmatched work ethic and commitment that allows you to continuously achieve your goals
- Triumph ready for player advancement ID camps.
Elite athletes participate in a series of events that enables them to prepare physically, technically and psychologically to ultimately show well in talent ID camps
Being Elite is meeting a high standard and players are part of something special!
- Disciplined and inclusive environment where athletes develop positive behaviors and great role models
- Athletes become excellent all-around players capable to adapt and excel in competitive environments
THE ELITE PLAYER WILL STAND OUT OF THE CROWD BASED ON 3 FACTORS!
- Maturity, capable to quickly understand and perform specific instructions
- Technical ability to conduct fundamental skills at a high efficiency rate
- Athletically capable to maintain an above average level of intensity
Men’s & Women’s Competitive Teams
The long-term goal of the academy is to have competitive men’s and women’s teams that would allow players who stay locally, as well as players who return from school in the summer to continue playing at a high level. This will also allow for further coaching opportunities within the academy.
Coaching Education and Mentorship Program
As players complete their youth soccer but do get an opportunity to play at the next level, will be encouraged to work with younger groups as a mentored coach. These young coaches will require a passion for the game and a desire to work with youth in sports. These young coaches will work with experienced coaches and will be guided through the OSA coaching certification. As the academy grows, so will the need for good staff. Those who have benefited from the mission of the academy, are in the best position to transmit that mission onto new incoming youth.
Professional Opportunity Pathway
Elite Soccer Academy has teamed up with Kudos Management Group to help build a pathway for players with the necessary ambitions and qualities to play professional soccer. Kudos Management has helped several North American players obtain contracts in the MLS as well as leagues overseas in Europe. They have a relationship with several professional clubs and academies, and by teaming up with them, we are able to tap into that large network.
IF YOU HAVE ASPIRATIONS OF BECOMING A HIGH PERFORMANCE ATHLETE, WE WANT TO SEE YOU!